Subject of the contest
The Aquatic Scapers Europe - International Aquascaping Contest is an exclusive freshwater planted aquarium contest with two categories. One category the nano competition, will be for aquariums up to 40 liters and the other competition is designated for all aquariums above that size. We encourage everyone to participate in this contest. In case of open type aquarium, only underwater part becomes the subject of the judgment.
- Anyone interested in the planted aquariums is welcome to participate.
- Only unreleased / unpublished work produced by an individual applicant is accepted.
- We like to publish your work first. Your layout should not be shown at the IAPLC or AGA before. (local contests and user community publishing is permitted)
- There are two categories regarding the aquarium size. A nano competition with aquariums up to 40 liters and a normal competition with all aquariums larger than nano size.
- We accept only 1 (one) layout application for each competetion (nano/normal) with 1 (one) image/photo per applicant.
- The use of not fully submergible plants and house plants will lead to point deduction.
- Please take a picture of the whole aquarium from the front side (pictures taken in an angle or showing only parts of the aquarium will lead to point deduction).
- We only accept digital camera pictures (at least 4 mega pixels and the file format has to be JPEG).
- Image processing is prohibited (except trimming)
- You have to trim your tank picture. Please cut it to the right dimensions of your tank, that only the tank is visible.
The copyright of all images submitted to the contest will belong to Aquatic Scapers Europe.
There is no entry fee for this contest. You may participate in the two competition categories without any costs.